Strip Eyelashes - Design 3re-usable - a favourite for a one-shot application or in an "extension application break" - XXL Lashes offers 2 at the price of one.
9,90 EUR • only 7,90 EUR • you save 20 %
weight: 0,02 kg
False strip eyelashes are ideal for a quick and grand effect within minutes. Sticking calls for a little practice in the beginning but after a few tries you get the hang of it soon enough.
This is how it is done:
- To ensure that they stick really well see that the skin surface is completely devoid of any fat, you had best use a cotton soaked with spirit and clean carefully.
- Now drape the strip eyelashes along the eyelid for size. Hold the eyelash with your fingers or a pair of tweezers and then trim it to the correct length once you are completely sure of the length.
- Then best put a drop of the adhesive on the back of your hand and run the strip eyelash upon it or apply it on the rear of the eyelash strip.
- Let it dry for a bit. The adhesive once dry will turn transparent and become invisible.
- Now place the strip eyelash carefully on the middle on the eyelid rim and gently press it on. This can be done most easily by using a magnifying mirror that is placed on the table
Just gently lift the strip eyelashes to remove them. Remnants of the used adhesive can be easily removed so that the strip eyelashes can be re-used many times over.
The pack contains a small tube of the right adhesive. For replenishment we recommend our skin and eyelash glue.
There are several videos available on YouTube that demonstrate how it is done for example this one: Tutorial: