Two-sided Adhesive tape, 5 m... makes it easier to take off extensions and speeds up the process
weight: 0,0020 kg
• Cut about 5 cm of this double-sided adhesive tape
• and stick it on to the back of your left hand
• now place the extensions parallel
• (Beware: only about 1 mm otherwise they get attached too firmly)
• while doing so group the extensions by their length
• now you can pick out the extensions comfortably with the tweezers one after the other at a right angle with your right hand.In this way you can shorten the length which the extensions have to travel while picking them up and thus can work considerably faster.